Cory Scott Gardner is an American attorney and politician serving as the junior United States Senator for Colorado since 2015. He has a 33% favorable rating from Coloradans. Check out his truths below...
- Gardner has voted "NO" when asked if witnesses are needed during the Senate Impeachment Trial.
- Gardner supported a Republican health care bill that would have stripped protections for millions of Americans with preexisting conditions.
- Gardner voted to allow Trump to siphon $8 million allocated to Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs to build his long-promised wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Gardner has increasingly tied himself to Trump, even as Colorado has voted more consistently for liberal politicians. In January, Gardner wholeheartedly endorsed Trump's reelection campaign, weeks after voters in Colorado elected Democrats to every statewide office and gave Democrats complete control of the state legislature.
- Gardner refuses to address priorities like the rising cost of prescription drugs and protecting access to affordable health care. Instead of being an independent voice for Colorado, Gardner has sealed his fate by caving to his wealthy donors and implementing President Trump's reckless agenda.
Cory 33% Gardner has absolutely no emotional or credible connection to voters in his own state of Colorado.